Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Recently I received this card from my friend Trish. I hadn't been expecting anything from her and so I was suprised. I was even more suprised when I opened it and read that she was wishing me a Happy Birthday. My birthday is in July!

I thought she'd gotten my birthday mixed up with someone else's until I continued reading what she wrote. She did know that it was very early or very late... LOL

How many times have I found the perfect card for someone, set it aside till their birthday and then completely forgotten about it, only to find it long after their birthday has passed?

I have to say.... I like this idea.. Find the perfect card for someone... just send it! When my birthday comes along, I will remember that a good friend thought enough of me to be sure that she didn't miss wishing me a Happy Birthday. Isn't that sweet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I always find cards I like that are birthday too and a couple times I have done this as well. That's a neat card she sent.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home