Friday, December 01, 2006

Little Boy

I mentioned a while back that grandson Connor got his first haircut. Since then several people have asked for photos of what he looks like now. So while he was here yesterday and playing in the yard, I snapped some photos. The haircut seems to have transformed him from a baby to a little boy.

An earlier photo of Connor showing how I'd hoped he'd have his hair cut. And then a more recent one showing how long it gotten, actually it was a bit longer than this and getting a little wild.


















And now the little boy, cute even with a banged up face, all boy at 17 months. His hair is just barely long enough to curl on top a little, but I bet it will grow quickly. Connor is not at all happy with the baby swing, does not want to use it, but seems to think the glider is kind of cool!



2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

He is so cute and I think he has your smile! :o) Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have to do the Swallowtail...it is fast and fun!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Carissa said...

What a cutie! He's getting so big!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home