Sunday, November 19, 2006

A day filled with Goodies!

The ladies in the spinning group that meets at my house came bearing all kind of goodies yesterday, banana bread, orange cranberry muffins, blueberry muffins ... When I started this group I had no idea that teaching others all about spinning would come with yummy rewards! *G*

And then my friend Lynn gave me this.... She knows I like dragonfly things, but she didn't know that I like marcasite and enameled jewelry. I love it!



And then my hubby Ruben gave me this... I like tiny enameled trinket boxes covered with crystals and while he was out, he found one he was sure I would like... and I do. Wasn't that sweet of him? The photos do not show how pretty they really are.



A photo showing the other two I have. The first one I found ... a dragonfly of course! And the
one that is my favorite of the 3... a tiny frog. One thing I like about these is how they are pretty from every angle. Also a look inside of one filled with stitch markers. I really like that they pretty, but also serve a purpose. No hunting for tiny objects.



And on the subject of little goodies.... grandson Connor got his first big boy haircut! He looks adorable, but not like a baby anymore... sigh....

1 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

What lovely little trinkets. I hope that you enjoy them! Connor sure is growing fast!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home